Explore Temporary Visa Assistance In Miami

Providing Transparency And Care To Every Case

Top-Ranked Immigration lawyers in Miami 63d0a02329f84e6db82c818b

Consult with Yolanda

Yolanda Mendoza Law represents clients in immigration and naturalization law. Attorney Mendoza and her team will thoroughly review your history and case details to ensure success.

Consult with our experienced team.

Tell us about your case.

Temporary Visas & Visitor Visa Legal Assistance

Are you planning to travel to the United States for academics, tourism, or visit your family or friends living there? We understand that obtaining a tourist visa can be quite a hassle. It’s confusing filled with legal jargon and a lot of paperwork. We can be the perfect solution to handle all this confusing legal stuff.

Embarking on your educational journey in the US begins with At Yolanda Mendoza Law, we offer specialized services for tourist visas. We assist individuals searching for a non-immigrant lawyer to help with their visa requirements. We aim to make your journey to the United States smooth, stress-free, and enjoyable. With our legal expertise, we can help you secure your tourist visa without the hassle.securing an F-1 visa, tailored for full-time foreign students. This visa category enables you to enroll in accredited American institutions, including colleges, universities, language schools, and academic high schools, approved by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to welcome F-1 students. 

Why Choose Us for Your Tourist Visa Needs?

Our experienced team is well-versed in the complexities of the visa process and stays up-to-date with the latest regulations. We offer our services to individual travelers and groups, ensuring a hassle-free and efficient application process.

Equipped with years of experience and staying current with the latest regulations, we, as your tourist visa attorney, offer services to assist individuals and groups in acquiring their tourist and temporary visas, including:

  •  B-2 visa:  A commonly used tourist Visa specifically for individuals visiting the U.S. for tourism


  • F-1 Visa: For international students who wish to pursue academic studies in the United States at accredited colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, and other institutions.


  • F-2 Visa: For the immediate family members (spouse and minor children) of F-1 visa holders trying to accompany an F-1 student to the United States but are not allowed to work or study full-time.


  • M Visa: For international students pursuing vocational or non-academic studies in the United States, including students in technical schools, trade schools, and other non-academic programs.


  • N Visa: For parents and children of certain international government officials and employees.

Our commitment is to help you navigate the complexities of visa applications, regardless of your specific needs and the type of visa you require. As your non-immigrant lawyer, we are here to ensure a smooth and successful application process.

Ready to Begin Your Journey? Contact Our Tourist Visa Attorney for a Hassle-Free Travel Experience.

Browse Additional Services